Saturday, June 20, 2015

Chicken Caesar Wraps


Who doesn't like Chicken Caesar salads? Well, this recipe is for similar to making the salad but you are going to add it to tortilla wrap. This recipe called for bacon but since I do not eat port I left that out of mine. You can always use turkey bacon if you want. This is something that I like to prepare ahead of time for my mom. This way she can eat when she is ready to eat. Plus I know it will be good for her.

3 cups loosely packed shredded romaine lettuce
2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/4 cup croutons
1/2 cup KRAFT Classic Caesar Dressing
4 flour tortillas (8 inch)


How To Make It

Place first 4 ingredients in large bowl. Add dressing; toss lightly.
Spoon onto tortillas; roll up tightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment